Hello my world !
Today I will be sharing a very important technique of getting rid of facial hair without any pain 🙂
Welcome to the concept of shaving your face !!!
Shaving the facial hair or derma planning is also a procedure done at the cosmetologist or dermatologist. The process consists of using a blade on dry skin and getting rid of all the facial hair and peachy fuss.
I got introduced to this method a year back and it has been a cult in my skincare regime. Before that I would thread or wax my facial hair, especially the upper lips, chin and forehead.
Few things to consider before shaving your face
- Never run the blade over any existing acne, you don’t want to infect your skin further
- In case of thick or coarse hair in PCOD or PCOS rather opt for other method of hair removal
- Don’t use the same razor for more than 2 to 3 times, just dispose it off
- Start with a clean washed face and make sure to tie your hair up to avoid any disasters 😛
- In case of extremely dry skin, use a light moisturiser.
- Place the razor in an angle and start with slow downward strokes, NEVER use the razor in upward direction.
- Use the other hand to pull the skin so that the shaving is more convenient.
- Always moisturise the skin after the procedure
- Exfoliate your skin at least 2 to 3 times a week
Why I love this ?
- Cost effective and I can do it whenever I want
- No pain at all 😀
- Exfoliates my skin and I can see the dead skin literally fly away
- Gives a healthy glow
- Makes a perfect canvas for foundation application
Watch my video on youtube and know more about this procedure
Don’t forget to subscribe