Hi all !
Today I will be reviewing the Ponds White Beauty BB+ Cream
Let me start by telling you guys that I have always stayed away from BB creams, one of the reason was my sensitive skin and secondly few made my skin very oily .
However during my recent visit to my regular store I spotted this and got carried away by the benefits and especially is SPF 30 PA ++ content
Its available in just one shade, so was a bit worried but it seems its made to suit the Indian skin tone !
I happily started using it but after just a few days came a twist in the story when I started having break outs
Read on further to know how it still managed to be my HG product
PRICE: 350 INR
QUANTITY: 50 gms
(Smaller size available)
The tube come enclosed in a card paper box. The tube is made up of plastic and has a pump dispenser. It has a transparent cap. Somehow the product ends up on the cap when you try to open it.
Ponds BB cream is available in just one shade as I mentioned earlier but surprisingly it matched my skin tone well.
It blends easily and does not leave any whitish cast behind.
- Easily available
- Blends easily
- Does not make skin oily
- Small quantity covers up the entire face
- SPF 30 with PA++ gives great sun protection
- Can break you out if if apply too much of product
- I somehow find the packaging little troublesome as it comes out on the cap once you try to open it
- Darker skinned beauties may have trouble with the shade but you can always try it on your skin at beauty stores
- Dry skinned beauties may require a moisturiser before applying it
- Does nothing to fade dark spots
Want to know how I prevented my breakouts :
This is what I was doing wrong, I was just washing it off with a face wash at the end of the day. You have to remember that Its nothing less than a foundation, so remove it off with a makeup remover. Once I started cleaning my face with a makeup remover and then washing with a face wash, my breakouts reduced extensively .