Hello lovely people. Today I have something really exciting to talk about. Few days back I visited this gorgeous aunty of mine after a long time who offered me Rose bud tea. Now trust me, I had heard of Rose tea earlier but never actually heard or tried Rose Bud Tea. She came with these delicate pink dried rose buds which smelled intoxicating from the jar itself and brewed a cup for us.
It’s later that I realised that the cup of tea I had was a cup full of benefits.
Firstly for those who don’t know, Rose bud tea is made by drying tender rose buds in sunlight. They can be stored for months together and brewed whenever required.
Rose Bud tea has high anti septic, anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties. It is rich in vitamin A, B, C, E and vitamin K. It’s also loaded with anti oxidants and caffeine. Stunned, just like me ? Let me explain you.
- Beauty drink : Rose bud tea does miracles for skin. It’s loaded with vitamin C and polyphenols which are anti-oxidants. It also has Vitamin E which is very helpful for skin. Let’s see how it helps
- It helps balance the PH in skin, which in return helps control the oil secretion, so acne is kept at bay.
- The free radicals present in this tea delays the ageing of the skin.
- The vitamin E and anti-oxidants present in it works on the elasticity of the skin. Thus reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Resulting in younger looking skin.
- Rose bud tea hydrates the skin, leaving you with soft and supple skin and all these things together gives a natural glow to your skin.
- This tea is also believed to reduce the signs of sun damage and pigmentation.
- The anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties in this tea help reduce acne and even helps in wound healing.
So include this tea if you want younger looking, beautiful skin naturally.
- Lady’s tea: Did you know that Rose Bud Tea is also known as Lady’s Tea. Let me tell you why.
- Rose Bud tea is trusted since years to solve problems like heavy menstrual flow or irregular periods.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of this tea helps reduce menstrual cramps.
- It also reduces stress and Pre Menstrual Symptoms.
Ladies do consume this tea to ease such complaints and girls having irregular or heavy periods, do give it a try.
- The Vitamin C content in this tea boosts up the immunity, which means the chances of catching flu, cold reduces to a great extent.
- The anti-inflammatory properties in it cures throat congestion.
- Regular intake of this tea is said to be beneficial to people suffering from allergic rhinitis or sneezing.
- Gastric complaints:
- Rose bud tea helps in regular bowel movement. It is believed to cure chronic constipation. It acts as a laxative and helps in clearing the gastric track.
- Another amazing benefit of this tea is that it is cures lose motions too. The anti bacterial properties of this tea takes control of any present infection.
- The anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties of this tea regulates the bowel movements, this leads to reduction in bloating and other such gastric complaints.
- C.N.S: Rose bud tea has got amazing effects on the central nervous system. Lets have a look at few of them.
- Stress and Depression: The polyphenols in this tea helps in reducing stress. This tea is also suggested in aromatherapy and is believed to reduce anxiety and depression.
- The aroma released by this tea helps in calming down the nerves and lower the levels of irritability and stress.
- Energy booster: Rose bud tea has natural caffeine. This can be your daily dose of energy booster. The anti oxidants present in this tea keeps you charged up and active.
- Sleep: As said earlier, this tea helps in reducing stress and anxiety which puts you to good sleep. People suffering from insomnia should definitely include this tea in their diet.
6. Urinary Complaints: Rose bud tea helps in clearing the toxic waste products of the bladder. The anti inflammatory properties of this tea helps people with chronic bladder and urinary infection.
It has amazing diuretic properties and helps in maintaining kidney health too.
7. Iron attractor: Being rich in Vitamin C, this tea helps in increased absorption of iron from blood, in return giving you the following benefits.
.Control over hair fall
Apart from these benefits, Rose bud tea helps in improving the circulation of the body, helps in early wound healing and is even beneficent in regulating the endocrinal system.
These are few amazing benefits of rose bud tea. Hope this post was helpful to you all. Stay fit and stay beautiful.
Like Comment and Share 🙂